Friday, August 31, 2012

home.

i watch as a couple of the girls get to return home for the weekend.
or as various family members or friends pop their heads into the dorm to say hello,
and i get so jealous.

sometimes i sit in my room and wish that it was my mom or julia walking through
the door at the end of the hallway, because that would probably be the best thing ever...really.

it's been one whole week since i got to hug my mom and, though i'm not much of a hugger,
i dearly miss her hugs.

they really are my favorite.
julia's too!

p.s. i love you blogger!
no offense, but i have a writing class
that requires of me to blog on wordpress.com 
and i am super unimpressed with how difficult it has been for me 
to set up my blog, let alone how it wont allow me to see my dashboard.
you're a wonderful home, blogger, you're a wonderful home.








No comments:

Post a Comment