Thursday, November 1, 2012

two things:



  1. my sleep! oh, goodness, i think that sleep hates me lately because i haven't been getting much of it. this lack of sleep is definitely getting to me. i miss home soooo much, so i think that all of this anxiousness is simply a case of good ol' homesickness. 
  2. i reallllllllly am in the mood to watch this movie, and this one, and i am in love with this one, and this one is wonderful....and on a lighter note, there is always this one. just a few of my all time favorites that i can't wait to watch once i'm home!

xoxo on this cold & windy thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog & I think it's lovely. You are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This means a lot to know that people can find my blog and actually read it!
      I checked out your blog as well, and I am definitely a fan! :)

      Delete