Thursday, April 11, 2013

"I think so."

-"Most people are together just so that they are not alone. But some people want magic. I think you are one of those people."
-"Is something wrong with that?"
-"Nothing. But it doesn't happen all of the time."
-"Does it ever happen?"
-"First of all, you must find love and happiness in yourself. Do you understand?"
-"I think so."

the film, Broken English

i really loved this movie.
i happened upon it randomly.

obviously since this is my third post
i'm dealing with some major procrastination over
here in these parts. i have papers, projects, and exams
to be focusing on. but, in typical madison fashion, my
mind is elsewhere and nowhere in my academics to be found.

currently: i am desperately missing my typewriter.
there's something about feeling a great sense of inspiration
and implementing that inspiration onto a typewriter while your ideas click permanently away.


this was my favorite scene in the whole movie.
i was literally sitting at the edge of my seat talking to the 
computer screen and hoping and laughing and clapping and not knowing what was going to happen next.
i suppose you'll just have to watch to find out ;)
oh, and this scene is in paris.
me and my paris infatuation, let me tell you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment