Thursday, July 18, 2013

can you believe it's already been two weeks since i was in this beautiful city?!?


don't you love the wonderful quality/positioning of my pictures?
i hardly used my camera on my romania/moldova trip 
and when i did i was either rushed or multi-tasking...soooo....
here's my result: G R E A T quality! 
note the sarcasm ;)
nonetheless, i still love the pictures i took because they remind me of how beautiful both countries are.
these photos are just of bucharest, though, and not galati or chisinau.
hopefully more photos will be posted soon since lately i am lagging on uploading pictures and blogging...yikes!
i can't believe that exactly two weeks ago i was in the city above, preparing to leave...so sad!
actually, at this exact time i was eating shawarma. 
one of my favorite things to eat, ever.

anyhoo, thanks for still reading everyone and hopefully i will be back very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks so beautiful! Glad to hear you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete