Saturday, August 17, 2013

some things:

1. this video is of taza, a blogger from new york that i just adore.
i love this video so so much. it's always a bright little film to watch.
some of the objects in the video are things that i personally own and, of course, kingsley the bulldog is one of my dream pets.


2. lately i've been reading charles bukowski and woody allen quotes for no real reason other than i think that they're both very interesting individuals and people like them make me want to write more.

Writers are desperate people, and when they stop being desperate they stop being writers.

Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you've felt that way.

-Bukowski


3. some individuals have recently got me into the show how i met your mother
it's one of those shows that makes me laugh out loud, all by myself, usually late at night
while i watch as many episodes as i can manage. 
i'm determined to out smart the show and figure out the mother before she's revealed to me,



4. i have a confession: i've been cheating on my blogger account.
tumblr just has one too many pretty pictures.
this is my account & this image is too pretty:

5. i love the oc. and loving the oc makes me love oregon so much more. hopefully there will be some visits taking place between that good ol' state and i very soon. i know, i know...every time i say this my friends remind me, you always want to be in the very place you can't have. i am beyond hypocritical when it comes to longing for new places. but hey, i'm where i'm at now and there's no way i'm moving north until these couple years are through. 

{the below pictures are of some of my favorite spots/food from beautiful portlandia}

via.

No comments:

Post a Comment