Tuesday, September 17, 2013

pretty words today

"The what-if's & the should-have's will eat your brain." -John O'Callaghan

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and, if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important" -C.S. Lewis

"If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it." -Erada

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." -A.A. Milne.

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." -Woody Allen

"I am not young enough to know everything." -Oscar Wilde

"I believe in kindness. Also in mischief." -Mary Oliver

“Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life.”  -Pablo Neruda

"Smile. It confuses people."

If nothing else, one day you can look someone straight in the eyes and say, “But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today.” -Iain S. Thomas

i collect words and quotes and hoard them away in a little book,
and sometimes when i need to breathe a little from all of the "school" things that i have to read, i pull out my book and read pretty things that others have to say.

these ten are some of my favorites.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment