Monday, October 21, 2013

hey, monday.

"Time has a funny way of collapsing when you go back to a place you once loved. You find yourself thinking, I was kissed in that building, I climbed up that tree."
Ann Patchett




"Don’t ask for guarantees. And don’t look to be saved in any one thing, person, machine, or library. Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were heading for shore."
Ray Bradbury


Today is Monday. Which is good because it means Monday is now out of the way for the week.
I'm beginning to feel under the weather but the thought of being home next weekend makes me want to jump up and down and feel better again.

Lots of craziness coming within the next month but all of it should be good!
This week is the calm before the storm so I'm taking advantage of as much free time as possible.


Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment