Monday, November 18, 2013

a few things:

1. i was able to wear a scarf today. all. day. long. that doesn't happen often here in orange county, people!

2. boyfriend is my favorite person to listen to in the car. he'll pretty much sing anything that comes on. it's kind of amazing. and it's one of the reasons i liked him so much the first time i hung out with him.

3. one of my dearest friends got E N G A G E D ! congrats, nick and ally! i am so beyond excited for the two of them. they are such an example of what it looks like to have a relationship that strives after god, and their respect for each other is truly admirable.

4. my mother comes in just F I V E more days!

AND

5. i will be with boyfriend this time next monday. i can't even type my excitement, i miss that guy so much.


anyways, happy monday, only because it's almost over.
hooray!

image via.


No comments:

Post a Comment