Sunday, November 10, 2013

I am in the mood for familiar places and faces...and music playing in the background because Sunday is too quiet.













I am craving a hot Awake tea from Starbucks but today is just too warm for one--the sun would totally cheat the Christmas cup, anyways.

I am craving a date with Berkeley Boy.
I want to go somewhere nice and I want to walk back in the cold and I want to be kissed.

I am craving an acai bowl. So acai bowls at three it is!

I am craving another adventure. I want to go back to Europe as soon as I possibly can.

I am craving perspective. My writing professor views this infatuation of mine as absolutely strange. She'll ask me about it and make random statements that go something like, "I've never had a student..."

I am craving cold, gloomy weather. Not for weeks and months at a time, but for a few days.

My time is so empty today, I hardly know what to do with myself. But then again my body {and mother} keep telling me to take it slow. Rest. Watch a movie. Sleep.

Ummm...when have I been capable of this? I can only do lazy with others and not by myself.


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment