Monday, September 14, 2015

IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS....

...SINCE SENIORITUS HAS HAD ME IN ITS GRASP. NOW. HERE I AM. AND IT IS IN FULL EFFECT YET AGAIN. 

and i'm all like, "uhhhhh."

and it's all like, "MUAHAHAH."

i feel like it's like the oprah of my life right now.

and i'm the audience of one.

and it's all like,

"YOU GET A PAPER. AND YOU GET A PAPER. AND YOU GET THE BIGGEST PAPER OF YOUR ACADEMIC CAREER THUS FAR. AND YOU GET A MIDTERM IN SEPTEMBER!!! AND YOU GET ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE-TO-UNDERSTAND FOREIGN FILM. PAPERS AND QUIZZES AND ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS FOR EVERYONE!!!"

and my soon-to-come tears are the confetti.
like, can't i just win a new car or something?

no? okay, so i'm actually either the emoji with x's for eyes. or the one of the girl flipping her hair or raising her hand.
or whatever.

but you guys, i'm totally okay.
no sarcasm haha.
i'm embracing this season!!!
the pre-graduation season is always glorious in retrospect.

so i'm soaking in the glory early.

actually, it hit me very recently that this is in fact senioritus.
i was lying on my bed all like, "well...why do i feel like this?"
and then it hit me.
and i felt so brilliant.
AND ENTITLED.
senioritus comes with wonderful entitlement haha.
it's an excuse to eat too much junk food, watch too much netflix, etc.

but in all seriousness {sorta haha} i realized that another four year mark has indeed rolled around.
so i'm welcoming it with open arms in all of my denial.

so. great. you guys.

ANYWAY,

all i am really dreaming about this evening are the dreamy fall sky tonight, the CRISP wind, writing topic ideas, and...well...SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

remind me of my excitement come january, yeah?
thanks. :)


so, in between my favorite folk tunes and christmas music 
{yes, i always start the christmas music in september...and slowly it progresses throughout the season...}, i am listening to music that reminds me of my socal days.

these are the best yet.

goodnight, friendlies.

i have a paper to write, a film to watch, an online post to post, and popcorn to eat. yay.








No comments:

Post a Comment