Monday, October 5, 2015

HOLD THE PHONE



Like, where has she been over the years?!?!?!?

Back in middle school/high school Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Hilary Rhoda, Natalia Vodianova, Bruna Tenorio, Caroline Trentini, Jessica Stam, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, and Lily Donaldson were my absolute favorite models {how I just named them all off the top of my head kind of makes me worried haha...goes to show just how consumed I was with fashion...oops...}.

I was honestly obsessed with them.
But Agyness Deyn had the pixie cut of my dreams and a boyish style that I still {fail to} strive for today.

AND she was back on the runway just this week!
Which makes me happy.

For most, fashion is entirely superficial {I do have my priorities straight most of the time, people!}
but seeing Agyness' face pop up on Vogue's Facebook page was like seeing a favorite childhood actress.



In my newfound adult life, I love films.
But the editorials of W, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, and Vogue were my preferred make-believe stories beginning just ten years ago.

HAPPY MONDAY (once more!)



*both images courtesy of Vogue.com



Side note: Here are the first two shows I ever saw.
They changed my life.
Seriously.


Marc Jacobs taught me that color-blocking with clothing is a thing.
And he's been my fave ever since.



This Donatella Versace show was something I watched repeatedly. I used to watch it after school, especially when girls were mean to me and I felt that I could get revenge someday by becoming a famous model {ha!}.
 Actually, this week I've been getting ready in the mornings to Sleep Deprivation by Simian & Mobile Disco (the first song) and Perfect (Exceeder) by Mason & Princess Superstar (second song) because I love the music and the feel of this show SO MUCH.
Oh, and we can't forget MIA's song in there, which is still just as good ;)

Now I'm done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment