Monday, September 5, 2016

a wise quote by einstein

“I live in that solitude which is painful in youth but delicious in the years of maturity.”
-Einstein

+++

I've been reading blog posts about apartment living -- both with roommates and living alone. I've been reading posts about independence, solitude, loneliness, and even interior design...

There is potential for some good news in the coming week, but I'm guarded
about it all because I'm scared that either the opportunity will fall through, or that it will work out and I will be faced with a great deal of change -- which is thrilling and frightening.

When I saw Einstein's quote on this post, I held tightly to the idea that someday I'll have obstacles greater than the continuous obstacle of isolation, loneliness and solitude that my youth has so eagerly presented me with -- especially throughout my various living situations.

I'm hopeful that making a new, little, home for myself in this quiet post-grad life will be a truly beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment